BuddyForms support Gutenberg out of the box and comes with 5 different Gutenberg Blocks
1. BuddyForms Form
Embed any BuddyForms Form as Gutenberg Block. Just select the form you like to embed in the block sidebar
- Select the form
2. List Submissions
You can list form submissions form any form and post type. Filter post lists by author or only display posts from the logged in user. Use the options in the Block sidebar.
- Select a form you like to embed
- Restrict access for logged in users or a specific user role
- Filter posts by author
- Display posts submitted by the form or post type
- Posts per page
- Template style list or table. Templates can be overwritten or new tzemplate styles added to the list
Link to form endpoints or user posts lists for every post form with an attached page to create and edit submissions. You can select the attached page under the "Edit Submissions" tab in the Form Builder
- Select a form you like to embed a button for.
- Navigation style
- Label for add new post
- Label for display posts
- A separator can be useful if both button "Create" and "Display" are used as text links.
4. Login/ Logout Form
Display a login form or a logout button if the user is logged in.
- Select a form you like to use as registration link
- Redirect after login
- The title for the login form
5. Password Reset
Display a password reset form. This can be helpful if you want to create a registration form and ask the user to create a password first after he clicks on the activation link.
Select the page with the password reset block as a redirect link in the registration form settings if you like to create this kind of funnel.
- Redirect after password reset