Creating a Post Form with the Form Wizard
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a post form with the Form Wizard.
1. Name your Form
2. Post Settings
Here you define what happens after a post form is submitted.
4. Form Elements
Add as admin post meta box to the edit screen: Select this option if you want to see it as well in the "edit post view" when editing other posts.
Add custom class to the form element: In order to style this field, type in a custom class to which you can refer in your CSS.
Hidden: Select this option if you wan to submit data via this field that should not be visible to the one who fills the form.
5. Mail Notifications
- Label = The name of the email notification
- To = The name of the sender that appears in the „From“ field of the email
- From = The email address that appears in the „From“ field of the email
- Email senden an = The email addresses that get an email notification each time new content is submitted
- Betreff = Message subject
- Inhalt = Here you compose your individual message. You can use form and field slugs to enhance your notification message.