Generate reCAPTCHA API keys
To use reCAPTCHA you must generate API keys from Google's ReCaptcha website. API keys are free.
- Navigate to the ReCaptcha website https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html'
- Click on the "Get reCAPTCHA" blue button in the top right corner of your screen.
- You are now required to login with your Google account, if you do not have one, register for a free account.
- Once you're logged in with your Google account, you will be presented with an interface to generate api keys for your website
- You need to add a label to identify this key.
- Select the `reCAPTCHA v2`
- Add the Domain or all the Domains where this key will be used.
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- Copy the values of the `Site Key` and the `Secret`
Setting up the Captcha Field
Go to the Captcha field element and paste the previews copied values the `Site Key` and the `Secret`.
The next image is an example form with the Captcha field.